Terms and Conditions
1. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are the legal owner / loaner of the animal referred for treatment and that all information provided is correct.
2. All animals treated by Lakes Animal Physiotherapy require a signed and dated veterinary consent form. This will be obtained from your vet by Lakes Animal Physiotherapy.
3. Lakes Animal Physiotherapy reserves the right to refuse treatment to any animal.
4. If you need to cancel an appointment a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required. Late cancellations will incur the full treatment charge.
5. If your animal has an infectious/contagious condition or open wounds you are required to inform us with at least 24 hours notice and reschedule your appointment. Your animal must have been free from symptoms of sickness for 48 hours before commencing a treatment.
6. Owners are required to notify Lakes Animal Physiotherapy if, during a course of treatments, the animal’s condition worsens, or if the veterinary surgeon advises that the treatment is to be stopped or suspended.
7. Lakes Animal Physiotherapy reserves the right to use video footage/photographs taken during sessions.
8. Data Protection: The personal data that we collect about you will include data relating to your name, address and contact details, and the health/medical history of your animal. This data is collected as a way of identifying individual clients and keeping records of treatment. All data will be stored securely and kept for up to 7 years (professional requirement for insurance purposes) and will be used by Lakes Animal Physiotherapy for communication with you. Paper records will be stored securely in locked storage and electronic records will be stored on an external hard drive, locked securely when not in use. The data collected will be used as a record of your animal’s treatment and any changes that may occur in their health. You have the right to request access to your data, request corrections (if any errors in the data are identified) or deletion at any time. Information will be shared ONLY with your animal’s vet or other veterinary professionals involved in their care for the purposes of keeping them informed of progress and changes with therapy.